FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile

used trucks
used trucks
MOO vs conquer

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Call of Duty Bunker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NOT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: MOO vs conquer Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Like 10 minutes ago we played match @ Crash and Vacant. What can I say - at Crash i had really nice LUCK and some lvl of skill. Unfortunetaly, didnt expect such possibility, that's why i didnt record. You wanted my demo, but i didnt record.

You started flaming, so I decided to record Vacant. Didnt get too high score, but if you want this demo, it is no problem for me.

We are also low skilled with some better/worse matches. Normally we didnt whine, it was sad for us to hearing whole your flaming.

Waiting for reply, bb.
Travio
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we appologise for b2k, he has a mind of his own unfortunatly and his fingers tend to type what is on it. We try not to flame in our matchs, but some of ur shots were very lucky/dodgey, hope we didnt cause offence, we were jst getting frustrated.

maybe play again sometime Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why say sorry for me?? i meant it!! i didnt wnt vacant demo i wnted ya crash! Wasnt being nasty just asking for ya demo cause seemed dodgy so...
spidi
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ to solve that maybe ask they record demos before we start a scrim ?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we didnt think any of thm was gonna hack but NOT knew excalty where we was and what we gnna do ended up wit 40+ kills on sd 5v5! vacant he was crap after i asked him to record..... seem odd?
spidi
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i get why you say it but im just saying that for any scrim from now on you ask for demos before you start to avoid a repeat incident Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I regret too that I didnt record because it could be the best Crash in my career ;p

Seriously, recording is no problem for us, we played some matches @ CB (of course only loses)

I have nothing to hide, but recording every single match (especially 5vs5) is useless.

You seems to be nice and friendly guys, I can understand Vinto19 (aka Born?) frustrating, many times we were in the same situation.

The best way to end our small conflict is playing again (if you want it of course) and record on from begin to the end. Then if would be some problems, uploading demo(-s) and that's all.
Delta'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh that seems fair enough , but obviously if we play crash again and you get a score of 5 kills to 90 deaths or whatever then its going to lead us to think that there was some form of cheating in our first match . If not and you repeat your preveiouse score and are able to send the demo as proof of fair play then thats fine .

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of your shots were kinda prefired, even if we crouched and such, so theres no way possible u could know... tho its lame to accuse people without proof.
NOT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delta' wrote:
Yeh that seems fair enough , but obviously if we play crash again and you get a score of 5 kills to 90 deaths or whatever then its going to lead us to think that there was some form of cheating in our first match . If not and you repeat your preveiouse score and are able to send the demo as proof of fair play then thats fine .

I'm sure that I wont repeat this score. As I said before, there are some matches when you are stronger than you expected. But still want to face you again, not to show that I'm not a cheater (demo is not a proof, trust me) but have fun from the game.
vinto19@hotmail.co.uk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i think u hacked and since u cant prove it and cant tuff luck
Travio
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appologised on behalf of the clan, not on your behalf dave. The flaming was out of line.

gonna get the topic locked as all has been said that needs to be.

We will play you again sometime NOT, and we'll all get some recording done just to make people happy.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Call of Duty Bunker All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: