FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile

used trucks
used trucks
Suggestion for the Freelancer server
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Freeport 9 Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[WRAITH]_Runtman_[H]
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even easier, remove the entry for those bases entirely. That way they simply wouldn't show up on your screen. Simple to do, and not so annoying (a base sitting there that you can't dock at would drive me nuts Razz)

The only force capable of matching human ingenuity is human stupidity.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SwitchBlade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great idea and I wondered why it didn't come up more the last you mentioned it. well anyways great idea Smile

_________________[-=OC=-]SwitchBlade[X]_________________
Leviathan
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ye Olde Bump!

I got the urge to play on the server again today, but I got bored when I realised that the only thing for me to do is to go through the same old traderoute carrying aliens. Please can an admin reconsider this idea and maybe make the page, so that I (and hopefully other people too) will have another reason to go on the server again?
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, that would be sweet. (And keep in mind, if you are doing work on the server, capship missions would be great Very Happy I'm sure I have my mod for them around here somewhere...)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tsunami[H]

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great idea Levi
we need only little upgrade Moo-mod put few new stuff 1capital ship for big prize ...1 Gunboat 1 Trader ship... better shild for cap ship something like
30000/1000 or Capital ship with 2 slot for shild
few event like Bounty hunt Admin say who us target and all players hunt target reward is few mil
audun
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes! runtman makes a good point, that this could bring up server numbers. of course it would also help if EVE went bankrupt Rolling Eyes but that's beside the point. I might be a good example. I have a destroyer already, and am fabulously wealthy, so i could get a cruiser before my hair turns grey. Well if im on trading, someone's going to be on trying to tax me, which means ill start fighting, and if at all possible ill drag a bunch of people into the fray with me. Ill be blunt- right now, moo doesnt have a lot to lose. i dont see much to worry about from adding on either of these ideas, but whatever those fears are i think they are justified by the chance to put some life back into moo. its not like we're putting a thriving fl server at risk, the worst that could happen is our low numbers continue. As for the jumpholes, i always did want to see a use for those systems. maybe they could have npc patrols with vavrious goodies? as for alaska.... to my knowledge, you can dock with prison station mitchell, its just a black screen and a launch button.

The bottom line is this cant do more harm than it can do good, and it could do quite a lot to help moo, so i would say that the best course of action would be to implement both these ideas as soon as we know they are error-free.
Leviathan
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's been a while, but I'm still waiting for either Wylie or Bliggy to comment on the first post in the topic - so Bump.
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Magellan Gate is particularly wonderful, because it unlocks the smuggling route. This is a quick way to make money that is profitable enough to maybe get people off the camb route. plus, its a good way for new players to make money (you only need to blow up a few depots, plus you can buy the dromedary, which is the best non-mod freighter in the game) and it'll give the hunters something to do besides preen and feel important.
[WRAITH]_Runtman_[H]
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I like preening and feeling important...

Seriously though, it is a great idea... even if the whole idea isn't implemented, unlocking that jumpgate is incredibly easy...

Leviathan
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BU-FRIGGIN-MP!! If an admin could just write the words "We don't have time to make the page" then I'd stop bumping the topic, but it's not fun being ignored.
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd be against the mageelan jg as with an at u could make stupid amounts of money.

Leviathan
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miffy, if unlocking the gate took a lot of money (possibly to the tune of 75mil) and hunters camped the Magellan system scanning for Cardamine, anyone who wants to get-rich-quick would have to be rich to start with, and would be blown up a lot.

Also if unlocking cost that much, people would have more things to spend money on, so getting rich quick wouldn't be too much of a big deal, since they'd spend most of it strait after unlocking another hole.
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leviathan wrote:
Miffy, if unlocking the gate took a lot of money (possibly to the tune of 75mil) and hunters camped the Magellan system scanning for Cardamine, anyone who wants to get-rich-quick would have to be rich to start with, and would be blown up a lot.

Also if unlocking cost that much, people would have more things to spend money on, so getting rich quick wouldn't be too much of a big deal, since they'd spend most of it strait after unlocking another hole.

im still all for it !!!

btw: what is the cardamine run as ive never heard of it before from magellan ?
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spidi wrote:
btw: what is the cardamine run as ive never heard of it before from magellan ?

Cardamine from the Lane Hacker base there (the one you go to in single player) to Manhatten - using the New York->Magellan jump gate in the badlands, near Ithica.
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leviathan wrote:

hmmm, yea i see your point. tho it's late so more thinking on the subject is needed Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Freeport 9 Tavern All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: