FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile

used trucks
used trucks
Borderworlds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Colony News Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flreporter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Borderworlds Reply with quote

I have just received reports that the Vipers are accumulating funds and force to prepare for a battle.

We are unsure who there intended target is; they have good a selection.

Whilst propped up at the bar on CRS, listening to all the traders talking, two Vipers walked in and the room went quiet. I sipped on my Sidewinder Fang, lowered my head and tried to look as normal a possible.

The Vipers walked over to two HoTa members and began talking.

"It is done, the ships are in place and the moneys being transferred as we speak" said one of the Vipers.

"Good, you have done well. We will help you as we promised. Letís go and sit down and talk more." said one of the HoTa members.

At this point they went to sit down at a table, I decided to leave as I didnít want to give myself away.

The question remains, who are the Vipers and HoTa going to attack?

If they attack GBH they go to war with every law abiding force in Moo.

Go to war with SOT and they will be known as bullies. Go to war with OC, and you go to war with the fiercest pirates on Moo.

Stay tuned for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Colony News Service All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: