FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile

used trucks
used trucks
Tha Last Straw
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Freeport 9 Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uncledad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have been know to "idol" in systems simply flying one place to another... but as a Pirate in NT would u use a tradelane? or a jumpgate?
Drachyl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with uncledad. I was in kusari 2 days ago,and was told to leave. I thought i might bring the battle to the shogun. Since you guys didn't wanna fight me,i went in to nearest TL, on a course out of kusari space. When i waited to dock at JG,i was raped from behind,when static,in cue at the JG.
After that,i used 2 jumpholes to get out of kusari space,not using TL of course,as i did not want to be cowardly attacked again. Several times during my long flight between JH,i was PM'ed with msg to get the hell out of kusari.
The PM's i got was conflicting in what they wanted.
One wanted to fine me,one said ok to fight me,and the rest wanted me out of their space.
If you guys could speak as one,not as individuals,it would be much simpler for me as a pirat.
Finaly,i must present my most humble appolegies for entering kusari space Crying or Very sad

-Windows VirusScan 1.0 - "Windows found: Remove it? (Y/N)"-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok... Shock

I'm with yuffie. she makes some very good points in her post!

also I completely understand death. APL have also spent many countless hours chasing pirates who hardly respond and hide god knows where. it does get very annoying and it is a waste of time. If you are going somewhere then at least say so but dont just ignore messages.

to all pirates and especially drachyl's post, you know the rules that the hunter clans have with regards to pirates entering their system, so why do you complain about being killed? there is nothing cowardly about killing a pirate who comes into your system, you should expect it. as a hunter in pirate space, I dont use gates when they are in use cause then you cant move and you've also got plenty of warning as you see the hunter from 5K out. whenever I catch a pirate in bretonian space they allways say "I'm just passing through", "I'm a trader" etc etc. you know the rules we have! so if you're just passing through or if you are in a drom you will still get fined or killed no ifs or buts. if you wear the pirate tag expect to be treated as a pirate!

to the hunters, why do some of you give up so quick when hunting a pirate? its what being a hunter is about, you defend your system. If you give up after 10 min then what does that say about you and your rules? giving up the chase is conceding the system. When we see a pirate in our system and go after him, we dont give up. the pirate either pays, gets killed or if he's lucky gets away and keeps running.

So like death said, when there's an enemy in your system, you hunt him till he's dead, no matter how long it takes, and if that pirate is hiding for ours it does waste your time!
Panic_Attack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i think you have too much time on your hands....

if some1 wants to waste time in gamma i let them im not wasting my time making them get out as it only annnoy's you and they just laugh about it..

thats probably why they do it to shogun coz they know you guys will hunt them till the end, you get annoyed while they're laughing there heads off..
Smokey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And u really think hunters are better in that matter?
A Hunter never hides in a System or does not leave after beeing outnumbered? Hunters never make endless anoying fights just because their
Clanleaders trold them : "never pay a pirate a fine" , and die for hours??

If u really believe that, u are fools.
This is normal thing on the Server and started to get extreme after a Clanleader posted "My members should never pay a fine...they should call for help". Since then no hunter payed anything anymore. Even if he was alone, sourrounded by 3-4 Pirates.
So dont expect Pirates to obbay your rules when u dont obbey pirate rules.

And endless fights + waste oftime are normal. No thing to whine about...its not fun but thats the way it goes on this server
mele

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said hunters are different. (though personally I dont hide)

I didnt say pirates should obey our rules, they are pirates after all. I said they should know the rules, so if they get blown up in a hunter system by a hunter without warning, they shouldnt complain about it.

I'm not saying all complain but quite a few start bitching and accusing of cheating etc. (like some guy last weekend, but not naming him. didnt recognise him anyway)

generally if you're in the middle of nowhere I'll talk 1st but if you're docking with something I tend to shoot (depending on level)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the flaming I'll specially make a new topic in the rubber room.

But isnt it stupid to leave the clan cus of those idlers?
But I don't care cus I can kill enough people with me other chars Cheesy
dominik

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well one reason this post is actualy on, is because someone (from shogun clan) wanted for all ppl to see what kind of problems he has and how poor he is cos he cant hendle them....

...but lets sum up: IF YOU SEARCH FOR SOMEONE AND DONT FIND HIM THAN GIVE IT UP, COS YOU ONLY MAKE YOURSELF LOOK STUPID

...IF YOU STAND BY YOUR CLAN RULES AND SEARCH FOR HOURS (which is honourable), THAN THAT WAS YOUR OWN DECISION AND YOU SHOULDNT COMPLAIN (if you decide to do smth, than dont complain about it...these are your rules, not the rules of the one that is hiding)

...IF YOU START BEEING ABUSIVE COS YOU HAVE BEEN ATTACKED BY AN [H] or [X] ENYWHERE, YOU ARE A FOOL...COS EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ON THIS SERVER THAT IS A GENERAL RULE...NO MATTER IF THE ATTACKER INFORMS YOU..:AFTERAL HE DOESNT NEED TO
Planner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Shogun --- [X]Com connection Reply with quote

Is there a Shogun--Pirate (specifically[X]Com) connection?

Recently I asked the Shogun for help (one time in the NT system with several Shoguns present, and other in Edinburgh (The same nite I assisted them in NT against a bunch of pirates) against [X]Com and the Shogun in the system did not come to my aid.

A connection would certainly explain things, and if true will change my view on Shogun entirely.
Bliggy
Senior Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shogun = [X]COM

Pretty much all [X]COM are in Shogun as well.
Panic_Attack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i see this topic isn't going anywhere

shall we just leave it... Arrow :arrowd: :arrowl: :arrowu:
[HoTa]_FaMInE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Shogun --- [X]Com connection Reply with quote

Planner wrote:

Recently I asked the Shogun for help (one time in the NT system with several Shoguns present, and other in Edinburgh (The same nite I assisted them in NT against a bunch of pirates) against [X]Com and the Shogun in the system did not come to my aid.

A connection would certainly explain things, and if true will change my view on Shogun entirely.

Hey there capn, that.s me your talking about i believe. I did explain that the ship in bretonia was a CSV m8. And it was 1-00am and i needed to depart the server as i have a disabled person to care for. I in fact stayed on only because a pirate called Caverna entered Honshu and that turned into a mess. There is no double standard operating, [XCOM] is attacked in kusari as is any other [X] tagged vessel. I don,t think i was playing at the time of the first request mentioned, or if i was i got no message. I have many times switched to Bretonia to help beleaguered players when [APL] were not online. I hope this will satisfy you m8.

Regards

im an old fart he he
nucleiod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, some interesting points have been raised here, and Id like to destroy them one by one Cheesy
First of all, Shogun isn't the same as XCOM. Many members of XCOM are Shogun, and vice versa. In fact the two of whom you speak, Musashi and Lial'Zai are in both clans. The fact is, Lial'Zai had been in the system for at least an hour, running circles around me and Conquest. So, as Deus advised, we gave up. My decision was rather heavily influenced by the fact that verify took Lial'Zai's side, and after a while of trying to fight them both the server crashed.

When I came back on both XCOM and verify were still in NT. There were no traders around so I and Lial'Zai PvPed verify to see if some of his power would rub off on us Laughing I saw Planner fly past and go through the tradelane, and Lial'zai and verify going to follow, so i did as well..... When I got there, Lial'Zai demanded tax, but verify blew him up while I was still out of range to attempt to protect him. Planner then started flaming me and insulting Shogun, until I told him that he was KOS. When you came back into NT, Planner, the reason why I didnt try and stop them from killing you is because I was helping them kill you. Razz

[HoTa]_FaMInE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To attempt to answer the rest of you here: We have a set of rules and tho there have been many muddles we do our utmost to play by them. What Death is fed up with; as am i and wun, is that for so long now we have hunted and killed the campers (not just looked for them as seems to be the misconception here) and they use F1 to escape or simply talk and camp. Wylie spelled out the expected roleplay rules for this server, but while many adhere to them, face it, many do not. I pointed out to conquest that the night deus camped in tokyo, it may have been to annoy or to divert attention from the fact that centurion was alone in Cambridge.
Either way it would seem that their time would have been better spent protecting centurion. And Trem m8, this has been going on almost since [Shogun] formed: Kusari is an area we have found many new players use to accumulate money to get started, so we have found it necessary to be determined when hunting to protect these players. But that is part of the job yes?. Its once they have been found the problems start. The point is right or wrong by other players light,s we have decided there is no longer any kind of fun factor in houseclan-hood. Simple as that. I have a lot of respect for you Trem and i think you fully understand where we are coming from. Same goes for [APL] guys. And i must say the To,kra follow roleplay rules so well done panic Razz .

Regards

im an old fart he he
[HoTa] DeAtH [CO]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Shogun --- [X]Com connection Reply with quote

Planner wrote:

myself and war aka Urosukidoji and Wunhunglow, both were in edinbourgh last night raping 4 FK fighters that were in your space, oh and btw we won Smile.
as for xcom we even kill them when they enter our space full knowing that they are our friends, and they know we are theirs but we wont flaunt our rules for it.....

and I looked and behold a pale horse.
his name that sat upon him was DeAtH
and hell followed with him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Freeport 9 Tavern All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: