FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile

used trucks
used trucks
Sorry about the lack of news

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Colony News Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flreporter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Sorry about the lack of news Reply with quote

As you all may know, the webserver went very titsup some time ago, and although I have searched everywhere I can not find the news stories to repost, so all I can say is I am very sorry. Sad

As of now the news service will be ressurected and updated as and when news becomes available.

I thank you all for your patience and hope to get some juicy gossip and rumours from you all. Please send them to FLReporter@hotmail.com

As always if you have any comments about the content here please post them in Freeport9 Tavern, thanks.
Wylie
Senior Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool beans!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
flreporter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am back from filming a documentary on Cardamine on Planet Malta, The news will now continue to be reported when it unfolds.

If you have any news stories, do not hesitate to report the to me on my usual address: FLReporter@hotmail.com

As always if you have any comments about the content here please post them in Freeport9 Tavern, thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Colony News Service All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: