FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile

used trucks
used trucks
Fleet Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Colony News Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flreporter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Fleet Update Reply with quote

Propped up at the bar on a Samura Train, on my way to New Tokyo from Tau 31, I over heard a Samura Pilot Telling a Kishiro Rep that he has seen a large number of pirate activity outside Kyushu.

I later received a message from one of my sources that the Shogun Battleship Yamato, had launched several Fighter wings at New York, and they were heading towards Kusari.

Seconds after this message, we saw a GBH wing cruise past us, heading in the same direction.

Word has it, that the mighty Outcasts were looking to capture another Shogun system.

More to come on this story.
flreporter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shogun see it as a great victory, GBH see it as a crushing blow to the Outcasts and the Outcasts see it as a lucky win, but the truth remains, Outcasts are loosing territory, whether they would like to hear it or not.

The fact is Outcasts have lost there home system to GBH, now Shogun have come alive again, they are recapturing there home systems, they are slowly pushing there fleet back into New Tokyo, word has it that there not going to stop pushing, that there going to destroy the OC once and for all.

The fight itself was spectacular, OC winning 2 rounds and Shogun winning 3, although truth be told, the Outcast team did fight admirably.

But at the end of the day, a fight is a fight, a win is a win, a system is a system and the system now belongs to Shogun again.
flreporter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Outcasts have once again taken control of there home system Omicron Alpha.

A message from the MOO (Moo Organized Order) group:

"We are extremely disappointed that the GBH and the Shogun have failed to end the war and destruction that The OC brings to the Moo Sector. They promised us happier lives, free from piracy"

A FHC spokesperson later issued this message:

"When the pirates came, we were unprepared. Our forces were scattered around the sector"

"The OC came in numbers this time, they had a selection of many skilled pilots, we fought bravely, but we could not beat them."

There have also been reports of decreasing patients in Medical establishments all over the sector, it is believed that the supply of cardamine is now returning back and users are recovering.

The LSF and Medical governing body would like to remind everyone that although cardamine has returned users to normal, this does not make the drug right, and anyone caught using it will be severely punished.
flreporter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictures taken from the Battle.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Colony News Service All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: