FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile

used trucks
used trucks
Cardamine Trafficking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Colony News Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flreporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Cardamine Trafficking Reply with quote

At 8:45 LST (Liberty standard time) this morning, I was flying through Colorado when a ship came into visual range.
He hailed me and forced me to drop my cargo of luxury food, the man seemed to be rather drowsy and snappy, I assumed he was "high" of the Outcast drug cardamine.
He said that they were collecting funds for a great celebration on Ruiz in Omicron Beta, as it was the birthday of the feared Maugan of the Outcasts. I dropped my cargo and cruised out before the man became violent.

I later called my informant on Freeport 9, and he informed me that the Outcasts were planning a massive smuggle of cardamine into New York, in order to could collect credits to purchase diamonds and gold for there mighty leader.

Shogun and GBH officials have called for every law abiding pilot in Sirus to help them in there efforts to stop this happening.

The Outcasts are apparently going to smuggle there cardamine out of Omicron Alpha, directly to a secure safe house on Manhattan.

More to come on this story as it unfolds.
flreporter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pirates are said to be leaving Malta at 6PM GMT (Gamma Standard Time)

The Outcasts have apparently captured one of the GBH high commanders, and are holding her to ransom at Malta.

If the Outcast fleet is allowed to leave Omicron Alpha undisturbed, then the hostage will be released.

GBH have asked all Hunters and friends of Shogun and GBH, to under no circumstances attack any Outcast or Pirates until they are out of the system.

Once they are out permission to engage is granted.

A FHC spokesperson has called for all hunters to use ANY necessary means to destroy these traders before they reach New York.

Apparently Lucky the Outcast high commander has issued prizes to pirates that get cardamine to New York.

The prizes are as follows:

$10 million for the first pirate to arrive,
$5 million second,
$3 million third,
$2 million fourth,
$1 million fifth.

Rumours of prizes for hunters have also been suggested, and I have actually received a bounty from the new Emperor of Shikoku, who is rumoured to be the skilled Shogun pilot Chikao.

He has agreed to pay $20 million for the Hunter with the most pirate kills.
flreporter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate Victory

Word has it that the hunters only managed to kill two Pirates, the Shogun Leader killing one, and an unknown GBH pilot ramming the another into a planets atmosphere.

I have also received a tip off from a former Outlaw that one of the Outcast pirates managed to get through to Manhattan all the way from Omicron Alpha, and forgot to bring any cardamine with him.

The pirates managed to land on Manhattan without being detected by the LSF, knowledge on there current location is unknown.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Colony News Service All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: