FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile

used trucks
used trucks
Rumours from the Outpost

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Colony News Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flreporter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Rumours from the Outpost Reply with quote

Well as I said already, it has been a while but now I have a hot new rumour, since the release of the secret pictures of the allegded new gunboats heading for the Moo sector, this reporter whilst doing what he does best, propping up the bar, overheard a high ranking official from the Shogun empire boasting to his comrades about how they had funds ready and further funds accumulating to purchase not only 1 but 2 of these beasts, he was further heard to boast that with the first one the Shogun would aim directly at their mortal enemies the OC clan and wipe them out, then when the second one is purchased they intend to declare war on all of Sirius space, have they all gone mad?

This reporter will keep his ear to the bar and bring any further news as it breaks on this horrifying story.
flreporter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: New Rumour Reply with quote

This reporter has today heard an interesting rumour about a pirate infiltrating into a hunter clan here on Moo, while sitting at my usual position propping up the bar I overheard the leader of the hunter clan talking to his second-in-command and reporting on this alledged infiltrator. After the second left, this reporter spoke to the leader and asked for confirmation, which was given, but only on the understanding that no details would be disclosed of the clan or person involved. Stay tuned here for the scoop when permission for disclosure is granted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Colony News Service All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: