FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile

used trucks
used trucks
The history of Freelancer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Freeport 9 Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leviathan
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: The history of Freelancer Reply with quote

So I got all nostalgic a while ago and researched some of Freelancer's backstory, and I found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3opK9ukMe0

This is a video of the freelancer concept prototype back before Microsoft took over the project. Unfortunately, this was too adventurous and they ran out of funding and had to cut most of it. Still really interesting to see though!

Also, there is this link to a blog post from one of the Freelancer writers. Both of the backstory documents he links to are absolutely fascinating if you've played the single player of Freelancer through.

Enjoy!

ps> oh one last thing, I'm now sometimes back on the server (along with Runtman) doing occasional NPC missions if anyone wants to tag along!
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea that trailer was very good..shame, wonder wot the game would have been if it was as wished
prolly still be playing it now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Freeport 9 Tavern All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: