FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile

used trucks
used trucks
Hello too

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Freeport 9 Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Numidian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Hello too Reply with quote

After seeing so many posts saying a "hi" I would like to say mine too. Some time before, you guys saw some of my posts saying that I was "stock on the books" studying to enter in a medicine university. Well... I made the test and I was accepted! I am in the road to become a doctor now (I know that is early to say, but I think I want to become an oncologist). I ask you all to wish me luck! I am very happy Mr. Green !!!

P.S.: I am making some plans to moo, could someone send me the FL ID CHANGER? I can make sure that the plan will hurt... a lot.
[WRAITH]_Runtman_[H]
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. Nice to see that stuff's doing good.

The only force capable of matching human ingenuity is human stupidity.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Skorpion007

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello too Reply with quote

Numidian wrote:
After seeing so many posts saying a "hi" I would like to say mine too. Some time before, you guys saw some of my posts saying that I was "stock on the books" studying to enter in a medicine university. Well... I made the test and I was accepted! I am in the road to become a doctor now (I know that is early to say, but I think I want to become an oncologist). I ask you all to wish me luck! I am very happy Mr. Green !!!

P.S.: I am making some plans to moo, could someone send me the FL ID CHANGER? I can make sure that the plan will hurt... a lot.

congratulations!
soon, if somebody gets shot down on the server and scream "is there a doctor on the server", you can answer: "me, me, me!!" :]

btw: if you are unpantient to get FL ID changer, you can change it in windows registry (you dont dont need to reboot your PC after the change, only the game Smile ).
I dont know the registry key anymore, so it require some geek-skills ^^

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring around the rosies, pocket full of Tizonies, you all. fall. down.
shogun mifune.
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey numidian!
how rs u?
and best of luck with getting ur carea!

Numidian

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello too Reply with quote

Skorpion007 wrote:
Numidian wrote:

congratulations!
soon, if somebody gets shot down on the server and scream "is there a doctor on the server", you can answer: "me, me, me!!" :]

btw: if you are unpantient to get FL ID changer, you can change it in windows registry (you dont dont need to reboot your PC after the change, only the game Smile ).
I dont know the registry key anymore, so it require some geek-skills ^^

I tried to install the game, started it and then clicked "multi-player". The "key" box was empty! So I am without any CD key! I normally save my ID's in a pendrive, but when I opened it was empty, probably because he dont like me and decided to format itself. : D

shogun mifune. wrote:
hey numidian!
how rs u?
and best of luck with getting ur carea!

I am fine, thanks! And how you doing?
Thank you again for the "luck wish" : )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Freeport 9 Tavern All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: