FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile

used trucks
used trucks
Instinct..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: ET AirRaid Shelter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Instinct

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Instinct.. Reply with quote

Heyho!

The "older" member still know who I am, the guys who joined [Moo] Recently don't know me yet. So I will tell here who I am and what i've done.

Well I'm instinct who joined up with [Moo] a year ago, I discovered the server by a friend who was playing on the server. So I decided to go on the server and make some "friends" there. After playing a few weeks, I decided to get a Trail-Period and applied as Trail.

I did got all the backings from everyone, and I was really happy about such a positive comments. So I really did everything to join [Moo]. After 1 month of being a trail member they decided that I could join.

This was a great moment for me, and I kept playing active for [Moo] and never had troubles. Till the day that I was an "Emo-Kid" and started whining on others who where playing at the server. I thougt I was the best and was shouting/swearing at the ones who where not that good.

I got warned but I kept believing that I was the best, but I was just blind. I decided to left after all those problems because I thougt I was better then whole [Moo]. In the time [Moo] was without me I sweared serveral times to Wylie, Bliggy, Joni and I thougt also to Froster.

The reason that I'm here is to appologie's, In those weeks I was an Emo-Kid and I know its true. I just faced myself in that weeks, I thougt I was the best etc. Allthougt others where thinking otherwise.

Wylie- U never deserved the flame I give u afterwards, since u where an awesome clanleader for me, and a guy from who I learned alot. So I really hope u accept my appologize in any way.

Joni - Well I flamed u for multiple reasons, eventhougt we had a nice time before, and I still don't know why I flamed u with those things. So also for you Sorry, maybe its to late etc, but I just want to know that I'm sorry

Bliggy - I think I'd never had the right to flame you nor others, since u never did anything wrong to me. But you where the one online at msn etc and when I was thinking about [Moo] I felt bad so I started flaming again.

Froster - We had awesome times at Xfire and the server, so if I said anything to you whats really wrong I'm sorry for this.

-----

To my older mates,

I really enjoyed my time playing with u guys at the server. Guys like Mattis, Benveduto and Leviathan where awesome. Our late night activity's at the server where awesome rather funny. I came back a few times on the server to check who was online. And I had again really much fun there, also Leviathan was doing nice against me same goes for Strike.

I Didn't reconize the other Moo member who where playing there since they joined up recently.

Anyways I hope I said enough with this letter, I really changed my attitude since its worthless to act like that.

I wish all the guys a good time, and the trail a nice time if you get true the trail period.

Also I want to thanks Wylie & Co for unbanning me from the server + the forum, and I hope it can be like the old times. So no more "instinct syndroms"

Cheers.
spidi
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm still dont trust you as you were banned multiple times and joined up to moo under another name until you were found out Razz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spidi wrote:
hmm still dont trust you as you were banned multiple times and joined up to moo under another name until you were found out Razz

Was banned once, I never joined up Moo under a other name.
froster
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll get to the point... Whats your point... What you wanna reach with this... forgiveness... and friends?

Ma$TeR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mh.. seems fine to me.
But Instinct, don't you own me an apologie?
You Flamed me aswell, and "hacked" my server which wasn't really hacking; I was so stupid to give you the password I discovered now.

But anyway I believe you really changed Wink
Instinct

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

froster wrote:
I'll get to the point... Whats your point... What you wanna reach with this... forgiveness... and friends?

Forgiveness more then friends, since I can understand that some people really doen'st want me as friend.

Ma$TeR wrote:
mh.. seems fine to me.
But Instinct, don't you own me an apologie?
You Flamed me aswell, and "hacked" my server which wasn't really hacking; I was so stupid to give you the password I discovered now.

But anyway I believe you really changed

Maybe I owe you a appolgie's but I don't think I'm able to do it since u betrayed me like 3 times Surprised
Leviathan
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try to avoid asking for apologies or giving reasons for why you didn't apologise to certain people. We don't want this to turn into a flaming thread.
Rather useful

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologie accepted - enjoy playing on the server,

[Moo] Clan Admin, Shogun Commander
RarRar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont appologise to Joni, he's not worth it Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't apologise for singing on TS Very Happy Do it quickly Very Happy
Instinct

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

islander wrote:
You didn't apologise for singing on TS Very Happy Do it quickly Very Happy

Hahahahah Very Happy, ey Islander you improved singin when I was away Very Happy
Defumar
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been banned lots of times and I'm still alright, ain't I. Mr. Green
Wynand
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Instinct.. Reply with quote

Instinct wrote:
... I sweared serveral times to Wylie, Bliggy, Joni and I thougt also to Froster.
*Waves*

My opinion hasn't changed mate, you are, in my opinion, welcome on the server, teamspeak, forums, whatever, but I won't give my backing if you'd re-apply.

-=xXx=-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember you!
You're that guy I kept killing over and over again. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: ET AirRaid Shelter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: