FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile

used trucks
used trucks
JUST A CATCH UP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Freeport 9 Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tive

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye m8,

Eve is very addictive. I did think about the payment thing but then I did help out with funds for the Moo server many moons ago, so thought no real difference....although of course when I paid here you knew it was cause Wylie, Bliggy and others were also laying out their own time and money....with CCP you sometimes wonder what they do but they are not too bad I think.

There are ways of making EVE pay for itself, I know of peeps who make enough in game money to purchase time cards from other players but you have to have a good skill base to make to make the sort of ISK you will need to fund the game.

Because I do not have a huge amount of time to make ISK when I need a cash injection I buy a time card from either CCP or another supplier and sell in game, a 90 day time card can go for 350 to 400 mill a time.

Anyway if you do join give me a shout, but I am sure Wylie well try to get you into his merc corp Razz

BTW do not suppose you have seen Oslofreak on Warcraft, I know he started to play it when it came out...wonder if he still plays it ?

Tive/Gogul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't know if i bumped into him tbh without his char names - and the fact that he could be on a diff server to me.

... the abilities increase so slowly once you hit the higher levels tho.. gets rather constant... but still i fight Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: Freeport 9 Tavern All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: