FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile

used trucks
used trucks
Challenge Moo to a clan battle.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: ET AirRaid Shelter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRICKER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leviathan wrote:
So we had some disagreements. There's no reason to start insulting another clan. We don't have to fight them again, but they don't come on our forum to be called cheaters.

I agree. I wasn't playing the matchm , but was on Teamspeak immediately afterwards. Fact is that while I may sympathise (-and on some level agree-) with those playing the match, there are going to be some people unhappy with the conduct of Moo in that battle.
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys this shuldnt be discussed in the public forum imo take it to the secure ops

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not happy while I'm reading this... In the matter of fact I'm pissed. I couldn't take a place in this war and I don't know any facts (didn't see this). I know one thing. We hate cheaters and we have over 200 hounted on both our servers. I'll try to find out what had happend but i know that on pro servers things happens faster than on pubs. Some should get used to it. We'll be in touch I hope.
One more thing. Do You remember nicks of guys from my clan? Pls mail me.
grimdogg[pl]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If You recorded any demos, please send it too.
froster
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lucky u, i've recorded the war~.

[WRAITH]goon[H]
Lots of spam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wynand wrote:
Leviathan wrote:
So we had some disagreements. There's no reason to start insulting another clan. We don't have to fight them again, but they don't come on our forum to be called cheaters.
Nope, but there is no way around the fact that they are.
Do cheaters get my respect? Nope.

i didnt go to their server to be called a noob constantly have my clan called a noob and be tolf to go f*** my mother.......i qwent there to have a freindly clan war........which when moo only had 3 people and we had to borrow a couple of their team........didnt really happen have i made my point

EDIT= and tbf i didnt join [Moo] to be exposed to that either......

Nu-Clear J

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with goon, i joined the war quite late on, and it was apparent that our players werent happy, and after experiencing the war for a short time i could see what they meant.

I personaly did not appreciate the comments being thrown around, it mite just be becaue im used to the....politness of the moo players but i found it quite insulting and if i had known i would not haave spent an hour last night trying to get my computer to run Wolfy!

I dont know if i shoulda said this, but i'm nt too sure where to post it.

`
Wynand
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grimdogg[pl] wrote:
I'm not happy while I'm reading this... In the matter of fact I'm pissed. I couldn't take a place in this war and I don't know any facts (didn't see this). I know one thing. We hate cheaters and we have over 200 hounted on both our servers.
Good, in that case, ban 90% of the guys who played that night for your clan. You do have sever logfiles, I hope?

But the main fact is; you guys where not very polite (nor where we after a while), and I would not be suprised if all oposite players used aimbots and/or modificated the map (only explanation I got for having to re-download that map..).
Vhichels moving against 50KM/hour? I don't think so.

froster
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wynand wrote:
grimdogg[pl] wrote:
I'm not happy while I'm reading this... In the matter of fact I'm pissed. I couldn't take a place in this war and I don't know any facts (didn't see this). I know one thing. We hate cheaters and we have over 200 hounted on both our servers.
Good, in that case, ban 90% of the guys who played that night for your clan. You do have sever logfiles, I hope?

But the main fact is; you guys where not very polite (nor where we after a while), and I would not be suprised if all oposite players used aimbots and/or modificated the map (only explanation I got for having to re-download that map..).

from what i saw, i've seen it seems they were twice that fast~

Wynand
Spam overlord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

froster wrote:
Wynand wrote:
grimdogg[pl] wrote:

from what i saw, i've seen it seems they were twice that fast~
Normal running keeps up with a truck (and is a bit faster), so it would probably been 35+KM/hour. Still to fast. Smile

kaza09

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI i was wondering if u lot would be up 4 a clan war ?? our clans touriment is postpond untill feaver notic : Mr. Green we might as well get warmed up 4 the war n also get to no each others teams init b4 the touriment ?? so wat u think ? just pm me on ur forum or come on our website, well ulot should no put 4 just incase : www.theviolation.tk i no travio knows Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moo Freelancer Forum Index :: ET AirRaid Shelter All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: